i wanted to draw something motivational but then this happened.
No one really needs me.
things were so much more simple in 2007
2008 was a bit rough
Lupita Nyong’o at the 86th Academy Awards
I kinda camped out for twelve hours on set so i could meet them, i cant stop smiling because jared gives the best hugs
I love the last picture. It’s the kind of pic Dean could have taken with his phone on the edge of a road.
Thank you for waiting 12 hours and bringing us these pics! Kudos ♥
Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
Frozen Extras: The Making of Frozen
This is the single greatest, most illuminating “Making Of” featurette I have ever seen in my life. Must watch.